skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Me, My Kid and Life
About Life, Family, Business & Travel
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
google2335728958efa6b6.html
google2335728958efa6b6.html
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Cheap Hotels!
Popular Posts
Cheap Ideas for Amsterdam
Sophie and I are in Amsterdam. We are staying at the Aivengo Hostel which has sort of a zen feel about it. The hostel is fairly centrally ...
Too Cute Willow Smith
As parents and society as a whole, we need to be supportive of creative expression and originality with our youngsters. Out of the box think...
Dogs and Baths
This morning my Shitzu, Jeffrey Higgins, took a long await bath. Bathing my dog is not my favorite thing to do. I have a half bath in the 2n...
Considering an America Without Oil Drilling
I posted the below on my Facebook. "If our government were really serious about stopping BP's oil leak which is destroy the Gulf, t...
Adsense Monetizing Options
I started my website, Me My Kid and Life, in October of 2007. The goal was to encourage and empower other single moms to live the life they...
Taking Your Teen to Amsterdam
A couple years ago, Sophie and I spent a few days in Amsterdam. We had a great time but I wasn't planning on returning just because I w...
Bathrooms in Paris: CDG Airport
Fine whimsical example of France's fun approach to bathrooms at the CDG Paris Airport. France has begun to cover its public bathroom wal...
Transportation Between Managua and Granada
From my hostel in Managua, the bus was only a couple blocks away - apparently, a couple of rather dangerous blocks to walk... but only a cou...
Addicted to Cruising
After taking our Southern Mediterranean Cruise on Norwegian Cruise Line's Norwegian Jade I am completely sold on cruising. Before our cr...
A Non Commercial Mother's Day
Yesterday Sophie asked if we could celebrate Mother's Day a day early because her new job asked if she'd work a double shift on Moth...
Share
|
Categories
Adsense
(2)
Amsterdam
(2)
Antibes
(2)
Art
(2)
Barcelona
(3)
Basel
(1)
Bathrooms
(4)
Berlin
(1)
Bilbao
(1)
Blogging
(1)
Cannes
(1)
Caribbean
(1)
Celebrities
(1)
Central America
(10)
Clothes
(2)
Cruise
(2)
Environment
(1)
Family
(14)
France
(3)
Frugal
(5)
Granada
(9)
Holidays
(5)
Hostels
(1)
Investing
(1)
Languages
(1)
Love
(1)
Managua
(3)
My Dog
(1)
Nicaragua
(10)
Nice
(1)
Open Air Market
(3)
Paris
(4)
Politics
(4)
Retirement
(1)
Shopping
(1)
Stocks
(1)
Strasbourg International Film Festival
(1)
Teens
(9)
The United States of America
(1)
Travel
(14)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(10)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(13)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
▼
January
(1)
google2335728958efa6b6.html
►
2008
(2)
►
March
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment